Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 4: Shower Day

The most significant things that happened today were I decided that I wouldn't take any more of the Tramadol pills, I took a shower and left the house to walk around a local greenhouse. The shower went OK.  The first challenge was getting the arm sling off. Next, the giant gause bandage had to be removed. I am hoping that it was filled with Betadine and not blood because it was soaked in a dark maroon liquid. Next was the shower itself. I have a hand held shower that is aimed at the back of the shower wall, so if you are not holding the handheld, you are not getting wet. I needed my husband to pump the shampoo out of the bottle and to dry me off. We tried a blow drying experiment where he held the blow dryer and I twirled a brush.
No drugs today, but I was getting constipated. Had some relief in the evening, but not 3 day's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment