Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 9: Day 2 of PT

Went to the docs in the morning to find out if I ruined my surgery with my bathroom wipeout. Short answer: Probably not. The PA took off my steri-strips to inspect the damage.

Went next door to PT. Got a different therapist. She started to do some passive manipulations of my shoulder and I was feeling a great deal of pain. She then told me that I should take my pain meds before coming to PT to make her job easier. Never mind that the Percocet made me throw up and the other pain pill gave me a headache. double vision and extremely sleepy. My plan for the next visit is to take the pill right when I get there and then she'll have to carry me around because I won't be able to keep my eyes open. See how easy that makes her job!

No comments:

Post a Comment