Monday, April 4, 2016

Weeks 7-8

There has been some progress in the angle that I can bend my elbow backwards. It went from 10 to 50 degrees, but seems to be stuck at 50 degrees now. I got some new exercises. One is facing the pulleys another is walking my fingers up a wall. I also started riding the recombant bicyclle at the Y.

Things that are getting easier to do: chopping vegetables, blow drying my hair, shampooing, driving letting my arms hang from the steering wheel in the ten and two o'clock position, lifting a bar over my head while lying down.

Reaching for objects on high shelves it still a bit tricky. I feel like by whole body has to twist to do it.
I tried mopping the floors and raking leaves. Both cause pain. Especially when you have to wring the mop out. My doc said not to weeding, but I thought that I could probably do it with my left hand, but my shoulder hurt for the rest of the night afterwards. Had to take some ibupropen.

No comments:

Post a Comment